Due to High Public Demand, We Are Scheduling Another Run of
Event Management That Works! How to Manage Corporate Events Successfully
Date: October 27 - 28, 2011
Time: 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM
Venue: ASTORIA PLAZA, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
Here’s two-day interactive seminar-workshop program that aims to highly equip corporate events enthusiasts—allowing them to strategically link business objectives to the event activities; anticipate budgetary requirements to manage costs; reduce time and effort wasted by avoiding work process duplication; develop risk and control systems should inevitable problem arise; explore new media or tools to increase marketing mileage without any additional cost.
Why Should You Attend?
Elevating the success probability when staging and managing the event practically begins with understanding significant “basics” behind the business. By joining this program, participants will get to:
- Appreciate how events can be used as a marketing and management tool
- Learn how to handle the different types of events appropriately
- Draft event plans that are focused on defined objectives
- Creatively yet objectively conceptualize corporate events
- Source out event venues, professional talent and suppliers following ethical practices
- Responsibly manage available resources and finances
- Skillfully mobilize plans toward event staging
- Acquire significant information about logistical and legal requirements
Should You Join Us? Well, Are You?
- Tasked to organize events or manage functions in the company?
- Involved in organizing trainings, seminars, conferences, and exhibitions?
- Asked to manage events for your corporate clients?
- Responsible to manage events for marketing & promotional purposes?
- Showing desire to explore a career in events management?
If all you’ve answered “yes” to any of the questions above, then it’s about time you get great practical learning from here! Moreover, this program may highly benefit the following:
- Human Resource & Administrative Professionals
- Executive Secretaries
- Event Administrators, Coordinators, Specialists
- Hotel Managers & Overseers
- Sales & Marketing Managers, Support Staff
- Brand Activation Managers
- Public Relations Officers, Support Staff
- Project Managers
- Advertising & Marketing Students
TAKE NOTE: NO PRIOR EXPERIENCE REQUIRED!
How We Facilitate The Learning?
Aside from listening to noteworthy lectures, expect practical team exercises, adult-learning games, simulations, and mock-up sessions on the course. The style to be used in facilitating the learning will let our target learners immediately apply related principles on-the-spot! Thus, participants may expect a practical, interactive, and fun workshop for two great days on the course!
Module 1: Event Management Overview
A. What is Event Management?
B. Types of Events
C. Special Events, Entertainment and Party Planning to meet Corporate Objectives
D. Understanding Event Stakeholders
E. The Event Management Process
F. The role of the Event Manager
Module 2: Creating the Event Vision
A. WWWWWHow leads to Wow! Events
B. Understanding the Purpose of the Event
C. Focusing on the Target Audience
D. Setting SMARTER Event Objectives
E. Drafting the Event Vision
Module 3: The Event Concept
A. Sources of Ideas
B. Techniques for Generating Ideas
C. Deciding on the Event Format
D. Selecting the Right Venue
E. Planning Memorable Experiences
F. Finalizing the Budget
G. Writing the Event Brief
Module 4: The 6 A’s
A. Enthusiastic Anticipation for the Event
- Types of Invitations
- Guest Lists
- Event Marketing and Sponsorship
B. Planning the Guests’ Arrival
- Pre-registration and On-site Registration
- Ticket and Cash Control
- Table Assignments and Rooming Lists
- The Reception Line
C. Creating the Atmosphere
- Perception Points
- Functional Venue Lay-out
- Maximizing Resources
D. Engaging Event Activities
- The Right Activity for the Event Objectives
- Selecting Speakers and Performers
E. Satisfying the Appetite
- The Purpose of F&B
- F&B Set-ups
- F&B for the event staff
F. Meaningful Add-ons
- Awards, Gifts and Giveaways
- Pocket Events
- Companion Events
Module 5: Preventive and Contingency Plans
A. Event Safety and Security
B. What Could Go Wrong
C. Prevention Plan
D. Triggers for the Contingency Plan
Module 6: Event Execution
A. Managing the Project Plan
- Managing Time Lines and Meeting Deadlines
- Time Management for the Event Manager
B. Dividing the Work: The Event Team
- Before the Event
- During the Event
- After the Event
C. Building the Event Team
- Managing Production Meeting
D. Selecting the Right Suppliers
E. Ethical Standards
Module 7: Event Checklists
A. Creating Your Own Checklist
B. Managing the Guest Database
C. Venue Checklist
D. Supplier Check List
E. Banquet Checklist
F. Sequence Guide
G. Staying on Budget
Module 8: Event Evaluation
A. Setting the Controls: Before, During and After the Event
B. Concurrent Control during the Event
C. Debriefing the Event Team
D. Post-Event Reports
- Thank You’s and Turnovers
- Closing the Budget
- Observations, Conclusions and Recommendation
Reserve your seats NOW and SAVE P2,000
(pay on or before September 20, 2011)!
Learning Investment for the 1-Day Convention:
Super Saver Rate : P 4,988 + VAT (Pay on or before September 20, 2011)
Early Bird Rate : P 5,988 + VAT (Pay on or before October 5, 2011)
Regular Rate: P6,988 + VAT (Starting October 6, 2011)
LEARNING INVESTMENT INCLUDES: A "Fun-filled" Learning Experience, complete with Learning Manuals/Hand-outs, Souvenir Program, Convention Bag, Certificate and Freebies!! plus... AM Snacks, Sumptuous Lunch & PM Snacks.
We are accepting payments via all major credit cards."
"We are accepting payments via all major credit cards."
We just made attending our Learning Events more convenient for you and your company.
Paying is now faster and easier.. just one swipe away!
For the benefit of:
A BETTER CHANCE FOUNDATION
GET TO KNOW MORE!
Learning with ARIVA! today means…building a better future for others tomorrow!
For every seminar event ARIVA! holds, one (1) underprivileged student is being sent to night high school for one full school year—ON YOUR BEHALF!
Learn with ARIVA! and be honored of helping less fortunate young Filipinos improve their lives!
FOR MORE INFORMATION AND FOR EARLY REGISTRATION CALL US AT
ARIVA! Seminar & Convention Organizers
895-8058 / 895-9527 / 890-9651
Call/Text: 0917-3257870 Duo #: 022114363
R E G I S T E R O N L I N E :