Help Spread the Word
Help spread the word
the leading online
classified ads and buy
and sell website
in the Philippines. If you
have a website or blog,
you can use the HTML
code below to display
Total Views: 333
Updated on: Sep 28, '11 Posted on: Sep 28, '11
Avoid being Scammed! Deal with members you can meet in person.
2011 Customer Service Summit
Sustaining the Competitive Edge, Maximizing Customer Loyalty & Profitability
Date: November 16, 2011 Time: 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM Venue: Crowne Plaza, Ortigas Ave, Corner ADB Ave, Ortigas Center
The Convention Highlights:
Learn how to develop and deliver a differentiated customer loyalty strategy to drive customer retention, maximize value and secure your competitive advantage.
Winning customer loyalty and maintaining profitability are two of the most difficult challenges we face in today’s saturated market. It’s high time we learn about groundbreaking ways to capture the “hearts and minds” of our present customers.
Ensure your competitive advantage in the 2011 CUSTOMER SERVICE SUMMIT, a one-day, must-attend “edutaining” event as we let you in on the “how-to’s” of winning and strengthening customer loyalty to improve customer retention and maximize customer value.
Participating in this event will help you learn about the customer loyalty cornerstones—the force behind it, how to sustain it, and more importantly, how to incorporate it into your current strategies and practices so as to become more competitive in the eyes of your customers.
Learn about the different ways to project professionalism, improve customer relations, and establish mutual respect that will make you achieve customer service excellence—inside and out! Attend the Customer Service Summit: Sustaining the Competitive Edge, Maximizing Customer Loyalty and Profitability to gain insight into key issues including:
* Enhancing your organization's performance and competitiveness by improving customer satisfaction, retention and loyalty through efficient service delivery.
* Strategies and systems for managing HEROes, supporting their innovation, helping them collaborate, and keeping them safe.
* Establishing how to strategically position your company brand to maximize customer engagement and stimulate loyalty.
* Delivering cultural and strategic change by embedding principles of excellence in your organization's culture.
* Linking business strategy with customer needs to drive service excellence and industry best practice.
* Empowering employees to support the implementation of a customer-centric culture within your organization.
* Improving service quality through employee recognition and positive change.
* Developing a customer feedback management system that ensures quick and satisfactory resolution
* Aligning customer service competencies to individual talent and why aligning that talent to the job creates performance.
* How to effectively use CRM information to customize different business units’ loyalty challenges.
* Understand the challenges and dynamics of contemporary B2B marketing.
* Methods for engaging different loyalty segments, through a single engagement strategy.
Learning Session Highlights:
Be part of in-depth learning event that will really challenge your thinking and give you the inspiration you need to transform your customer loyalty measures into actionable strategies to maximize profitability.
Learning Session 1: Developing and Implementing a Customer Service Culture to Improve Your Organization's Performance
* Shifting to a Customer-Centric Focus
* Eight Tips for Changing Your Customer Service Culture
* Keeping Your Cool When the Customer Gets Hot
* Establishing a Complaint Management System that Effectively and Satisfactorily Resolves Customer Complaints
Learning Session 2: The Care and Feeding of Your Company's HEROes: Highly Empowered and Resourceful Operatives employees
* Empowering Employees - The Key Toward Customer Service Quality and Excellence
* How to Create Happy Employees and Customers: Eliminate Indifference
* Employee Recognition and Employee Engagement Survey Results
* Adopting Appropriate Initiatives to Motivate Employees and Improve Team Performance
* Measuring Customer Service Talent - How to effectively measure your peoples ability to deliver what's needed during customer contact moments
Learning Session 3: Exceptional Service, Exceptional Profit: Improving Customer Experience Can Help Beat Your Competition, Drive Loyalty and Boost Profits
* Do You Know Your Competitive Advantage?
* Is Your Sales Team Creating Real Differentiation?
* Analyze Customer Experience Data for Actionable Strategies
* Create More Loyal (and More Profitable) Customers
* Optimizing Loyalty and CRM Marketing
* B2B & B2C: Consolidating Multiple Market Segments Into One Customer Loyalty Strategy
Learning Session 4: Engagement Strategies Today, for More Loyal Customers Tomorrow
* Identifying Strategic Touch Points for B2B Engagement
* Customer Feedback Management: Improving Your System To Increase Retention
* The Power of Keeping Promises: How to Create Customers for Life
* Win Today's Empowered Customers
Who Should Attend?
This one-day summit provides the tools, techniques, and methods necessary for you to succeed — whether you’re a manager, supervisor, customer service representative, or anyone else who deals with customers- as well as managers who want customer service training in order to reinforce their skills and train their staffs.
This summit is also intended for Technical and Support Personnels, Field Service Specialists, Account Managers, Credit and Billing Specialists, Sales and Marketing Professionals and Call Center Team Leaders.
Reserve your seats NOW and SAVE P2,000 (pay on or before October 16, 2011)!
Learning Investment for the 1-Day Convention:
Super Saver Rate : P 5,988 + VAT (Pay on or before October 16, 2011)
Early Bird Rate : P 6,988 + VAT (Pay on or before October 29, 2011)
Regular Rate: P7,988 + VAT (Starting October 30, 2011)
LEARNING INVESTMENT INCLUDES: A "Fun-filled" Learning Experience, complete with Learning Manuals/Hand-outs, Souvenir Program, Convention Bag, Certificate and Freebies!! plus... AM Snacks, Sumptuous Lunch & PM Snacks.
We are accepting payments via all major credit cards." "We are accepting payments via all major credit cards." We just made attending our Learning Events more convenient for you and your company. Paying is now faster and easier.. just one swipe away!
BE ADVISED: Whether online or in the real world, communicating, transacting or trading with our members in order to avail of any product or service
posted here must be done with your usual vigilance, sagacity and discernment. Please be guided that our members' right to privacy is of utmost
importance. Accordingly, we make no attempt to monitor their transactions arising from their postings nor do we conduct any background investigation
of the members. Contracts, written or otherwise, with a member based on their postings here is a matter solely between such member and their
customer or client. Unless positively stated, all posts are not endorsed by us. more details